- Browse our hire range and add décor items you wish to hire to your ‘Wishlist’.
- Let us know your event date and location when sending your ‘Wishlist’.
- Once you have completed your Wishlist, hit send and we will endeavour to come back to you with item availability and an itemised quote within two (2) business days
Yes we have minimum hire spends according to the type of item and when you choose to hire the item. We have provided more information around this below.
There is a minimum spend of $300 for delivery and collection orders. This includes item drop off only. It is the responsibility of the client to set up and pack down the items ready for collection.
Alternatively there is a minimum spend of $500 in off-peak season and $800 in peak season. This includes a custom designed mood board for the event, delivery and set up of the items by a stylist and collection of the items. Delivery, set up and styling and collection is charged additionally.
Please understand all furniture and hire items are to be delivered and collected by our team. We do allow item pick up from our storage facility. for smaller décor items. For orders under $300 please contact us to discuss the available options.
Delivery and collection costs are priced once your enquiry has been received. Our delivery fees will vary depending on the size of your order and the location of your event.
Please note there are a few things we need take into consideration when quoting:
- Orders can take anywhere from 0.5 – 2 hours with two team members to pack a truck
- Travel to your venue may be anywhere from 0.5 – 1.5hours
- Unloading the truck may take anywhere from 0.5 – 1 hour
- Travel from your venue back to our warehouse from 0.5 – 1 hour
- Returning to your venue and doing steps 1, 2, 3 again
- Set up on the day can take a stylist and staff anywhere from 1 to 5 hours
Lastly, all delivery times are confirmed 1 week prior to your event date. We will try our best to deliver the day prior to your event however this is not always possible.
We understand that the number of guests may change during the course of planning and will ensure we revise your numbers before your event date. We will be in touch with you when your balance is due and ask your final numbers and revise the final invoice accordingly.
We do request our items to be kindly re-packed as they were delivered and a security bond will be required in the case of any unforeseen damage, missing or very unclean hire items occurs at an event.
Yes, a 30% deposit (30% of the total booking amount including GST, delivery fee and setup fee) is required at the time of the booking.
Final payment to be paid 21 days (3 weeks) prior to the event date.